Thursday, March 27, 2008

Everything we said the last time we had sex.

"Jeez, if you keep touching that you're going to get me all excited."
"Oh no, I wouldn't want that. I'll stop touching it... with my hands..."
"Ohhh."
"Jeez, I'm so selfish! I'm just sitting here with you sucking my dick!"
"Ain't selfish if I like it, baby."
"Ohhh."
"No, really, what do you want me to do for you?"
"I wanna get fucked."
"Oh you're so demanding."
"Scootch thataway a little."
"Aahh. Mmmm."
"I want you to slow down and get close to me and just grind it in."
"Ah ah ah I'm gonna come gonnacome ALAN AHHHH."
"Jeez, I could feel that."
"Mmmm... OW!"
"Sorry."
"No, don't stop."
"Ow fuck ow ahhh fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK FUCK!!!"
"Wow, I think you're done now, do you wanna..."
"No. Don't stop."
"Yeah, pull my hair... you can do it harder than that."
"Oh god, you feel so fucking big inside me."
"OW, no really, ease up there, I'm like bleeding."
"OH GOD ALAN PLEASE HURT ME PLEASE HURT ME OH GOD OH FUCK ALAAAAAN."
"Dammit, Holly, I'm gonna come! Ergghh... OHHHHHH... ahhh."
"Phew."
"That was nice."

8 comments:

  1. ... The hell were you doing, dry anal sex?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was dirty, nasty, perverse, and wholly inappropriate!


    Nicely done!!

    I am so showing that to my GF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon - Nope, just plan regular sex with a little rough stuff added.

    Psychlone - Don't know how it could be "inappropriate" when the venue is a sex blog, but thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *giggles* that sounds just like me and my man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Jeez, if you keep touching that you're going to get me all excited."
    "Oh no, I wouldn't want that. I'll stop touching it... with my hands..."

    Those might be the best opening lines on a post ever. Kinda makes me feel sorry for you poor bastards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Matty - So yeah, we're kinda dorks. But we enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ROFL hilarious and sexy all in one. 'What;d you have a tape recorder? That readds exactly like sex sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely brilliant. I love the sex talk my wife and I have. You guys.. I love it.

    ReplyDelete