Sunday, January 6, 2008

Chow Mein.

Sex is like Chinese food: tastes great, but you're always hungry an hour later.

I think even if I lived with an extremely horny and accommodating partner, I'd still spend 90% of my time in a state of aroused frustration. Something in me wants to always be at least groping.

I actually managed to piss Alan off the other day; we were wrestling around, just playing, not sexual, and I made a (gentle) grab for the goods. "Don't paw me," he said, "that's degrading." He's... not wrong. I just can't help myself.

I can only imagine how much worse this would be if I were a man.

3 comments:

  1. Masturbation is like a microwave dinner. It's cheap and easy, but rarely as satisfying as the real thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right.
    As a man, you'd be in all kinds of trouble with a libido like yours. Unless, of course, you found someone like this girl I know named Holly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bruno - More like drinking water--it's necessary, everyone does it, even if you eat wonderful food you're going to do it just as much, but you're never going to sit back from a drink of water and go "That was a great meal!"

    Scott - But how many of me are there? That's actually a serious question. Sometimes it seems like I'm the only sexually game woman in the world, sometimes it seems like I'm barely above average. I'm never sure where I stand on the bell curve of horniness.

    ReplyDelete