Sunday, May 10, 2009

Boys are moody and inscrutable creatures.

The date went well. Then it went real well. Then he came and he suddenly got all weird.

He got really quiet and distant. I don't know if it was just a sudden onset of sleepiness, or if it was some fucked psychological thing like regret or "she put out too soon, dirty slut, forget her" or "well, now I don't have to pretend to like her."

Also, I have the magical power to be neurotic and obsessive about anything. Let's say it was sleepiness and I should go to sleep my owndamnself.

4 comments:

  1. Men are capable of deep, careful rational thought. Men are also capable of deep, emotional reactions and endless introspection.

    But to assume that a man is necessarily doing either one when he might just be hungry, sleepy or horny is dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had some mood swings after coming that were surprising even to myself. Sometimes it's like all arousal and sexiness is purged from my body along with the semen, and it feels almost ridiculous to be sitting there with a wet dick. Like "why am I doing this again? I could be reading a book." OTOH, at least once I was reduced to uncontrollable giggling for no reason.

    That's no excuse for him to act "weird" of course. But if a mood swing did get the better of him I wouldn't read too much into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She was talking about boys, DG.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bruno - "Boys" here refers to males between the ages of 18 and, oh, about 35. Which is to say old enough to be having sex but not necessarily old enough to truly have their shit figured out.

    (I mean, not that I do. If they're boys I'm definitely a girl. I don't figure I'll be a woman until about 65, if that.)

    ReplyDelete