Wednesday, May 6, 2009

quick update from work

CC and I are working on it seriously. He's a designer and I'm filling the "genius founder" role, but we still need a programmer. This may actually happen.


  1. Hi Holly!

    Love your blog and your project sounds like it could be a lot of fun. I'm a PHP/MySQL programmer who's built custom web apps and CMS from the ground up. Let me know if you'd like to discuss your project in more detail.

    Keep up the great work and thanks for posting so frequently!

  2. The programming part sounds pretty straight forward. I'd offer but I always get myself into trouble signing up for things I don't actually have time for.

    But if you're looking for someone to bounce the technical ideas off of, I deal with large-scale systems and their edge cases all the time, and I'm pretty good at it =)

    You can email me at mo dot mudd at gmail dot com