Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"It's not you, honey."

I understand that sometimes a guy simply isn't in the right headspace or relaxed enough for a girl to get him off, or an outside person just can't hit quite the right rhythm, and it's no reflection on my skills or sexiness if he needs to finish himself off.


But I also notice that this phenomenon--which a sexually open person should not feel threatened or insulted by, it's simply how he needs to do it sometimes--it seems like it happens less often lately than it did in the past.

1 comment:

  1. I've been there often. When I was younger, I would never actually come the first time I was with somebody. (there was an exception - a summer-camp-staff romance at a time when I didn't have privacy to masturbate, and so was on a hair-trigger during actual sex) My most recent relationship involved several incedents of no climax for me.
    (I'm in early middle age now, and badly out of shape, so it also included several instances of "fading now, sorry")

    It really is not you, honey.

    ReplyDelete