Tuesday, June 30, 2009

You has a flavor.

"Does my pussy taste good?"
"Uh... um... well, I mean... I wouldn't put it on my hamburger."

I am suave.

But I do hate the "does it taste good?" question, whether asked of pussy or come. Because, really? Crotch tastes like crotch. It's nothing personal, doesn't mean you're not a clean or sexy person, but if I wanted strawberries with crème fraîche I wouldn't be looking for it in anyone's genitals. The natural flavor of clean healthy groin is nothing to be ashamed of, but c'mon, it doesn't taste good.

So what? I still love to go down. Saying a pussy doesn't taste like delicious food is like saying that your Himalayan expedition didn't have portable DVD players--who cares, that's not what you came for. If I can lick and nibble your most sensitive places and make you moan and squirm, do you think I care what it tastes like?

5 comments:

  1. Personally, I love the taste, but I'm a pheromone junkie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...a pattern here. I like the taste, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whether it's a man or a woman I'm going down on, I generally love the taste. Not that I want my food to taste like that, but I do enjoy the flavor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, you are wrong. It tastes good. It's savory.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I have to disagree here, Holly. As Don said, savory. I also wouldn't put it on my burger, but then, given the choice, the burger would get cold and nasty.

    ReplyDelete