Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Behemoth.

After a couple months of relative drought, I'm having a lot of positive sex and kink experiences again. This is... awakening something. It's not new to me, but it had been dormant for a while. It's my enormous, ridiculous, behemoth sex drive.

Oh, I always have a sex drive in the sense of "yeah, I could go for some sex anytime," but the behemoth is different. It pervades all my time and all my thoughts. I step out in the rain and all I can feel is my nipples hardening to the cold. I sit down on the subway and I can feel the vibrations coming up from the seat to my pussy. One of my ear piercings had healed over, and I re-pierced it, and that tiny pain and little pop through my skin was... oh.

I think the stereotype is that it should work the other way--that I should be sex-mad when I'm not getting laid, satiated when I am. But the more sex I have, the more I want. Getting my ass railed is just sensitizing it.

A few posts back, when I was complaining about a guy overstaying his welcome by sleeping late? He woke up eventually, and then I fucked him again. And I would have done it twice if he hadn't needed to go. I masturbated after he left. But that doesn't say much, because I've been masturbating kind of a lot lately. I'd be doing it more except that I come really, really quickly.

I'd end this on my usual "everything in moderation" note by saying I'm sure this will level off with time, but actually I don't think so. This is how I just am a lot of the time. It comes and goes, yeah, but when it's here... it's a behemoth.



God, I want it so bad and I fucking love it when I get it. My life is awesome.

1 comment:

  1. I have the same behemoth living inside of me and it's not until recent years I've come to truly appreciate it.
    Sure, there are times when I peek into the possibility of it being sexual addiction but for the most times I just enjoy it while it lasts. Why worry about something that's so, so good right? ;)

    ReplyDelete