Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanks.

I can't move right now. That's not some kinky bondage thing; it's my sister's cooking. She put two sticks of butter in the mashed potatoes. A stick of butter on the turkey. A stick of butter in the pumpkin pie. I think I just ate a pound of butter. It was amazing. My sister's awesome.

So I'm thankful for... butter. No, no, this is my sex journal. Butter is sexy. Mmm.

I'm thankful for good friends, good lovers, and the two boys who've been both to me over the last several months. I'm thankful for kisses and hugs and spanks and fucks. I'm thankful for backrubs and home-cooked soup and stories about Grandpa's times in the War. I'm thankful for waking up together at 11:00 on a Sunday morning and realizing we don't have a damn thing to do until 2:00. I'm thankful for teaching me and pleasing me and listening to me and holding me.

Thanks, dudes.

2 comments:

  1. So that's how Jews celebrate Thanksgiving....



    ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bruno - That's nothing to do with Jewishness! This is how Americans celebrate Thanksgiving!



    ...Are you French?

    ReplyDelete