Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dazzling!

I almost wrote another controversial, thinky post having as much to do with feminism and my general life philosophy as with sex. But then I remembered that I have a camera again now.

So yeah. (NWS)

This sort of thing simply wouldn't be possible in a modern pre-industrial radically self-reliant home-grown thinger. You'd have to extract and refine the bedazzle ore yourself.



I feel like that shot was kind of an unflattering angle so here's a bonus one that makes my tits look like the eighth wonder of the goddamn world.

4 comments:

  1. godDAMN I missed this. You look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My God, it's full of stars . . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. star-shaped metal studs > rhinestones

    No doubt. Also, your tits do look incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice space odyssey quote

    ReplyDelete