Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Comfort.

Man, I love the feeling of a man on top of me. I don't mean in missionary sex, either (although god yeah do I love that and I don't think it should ever be disdained as boring or old-fashioned or "missionary", because it feels fucking awesome); I mean a man just lying on top of me cuddling, his weight and his warmth pressing down on me. It's tremendously comforting in a very primal, animal way. It makes me feel safe.

Okay, with your larger sized men there's a certain tightrope to walk between "I feel so safe" and "*gasp*... air...", but it's so worth it.

9 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree with you more.


    And missionary? Favorite position, by far. Mostly for how awesome it feels, but also cause I'm lazy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally someone who gets it. I've had ex's who thought I was crazy because I didn't want them off of me the second they were done and just wanted to cuddle a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missionary's so underrated. The Victorian/imperialist mentality doesn't get to own an entire sexual position anymore. We're taking it back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sleep is the cousin of death. It is nice to be naked, and vulnerable yet warm and safe in someone's arms. Why I like tall women.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. Wish my husband liked it as much as I do. There are times when I'm not even horny when I just crave really slow missionary sex.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *big grin...turns to laughter*

    Yes, I love that feeling. You described it quite well--"primal"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I fucking *love* missionary and all variations of it. I'd say it's probably my favorite position, ever - so versatile. :) And I love the cuddling that comes afterward, too. You made me smile with this post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes I like it when my boyfriend cuddles on top of me, but there definitely is a small gap between "awww this is nice" and "okay, you can get off now". It doesn't last as long as I'd like, but you know, my lungs enjoy being able to expand, so I take what I can get.

    ReplyDelete