Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dream.

Okay, first of all, catch the Olympic fever!

Secondly: last night I had a dream that I was giving birth. I had been in denial about being pregnant until I went into labor, when I had to go to the hospital and shamefacedly tell them that I hadn't had any medical care and had no idea who the father was. So they stuck me in OB Triage, where I ran into my best friend--who had done everything "right" with the pregnancy and had her boyfriend there holding her hand the whole way.

That's not the weird part. The weird part is that various Pervocracy commenters kept dropping by to tell me what an idiot I was and how can you not know that you're pregnant and can you even guess about the father and what are you doing to this poor baby.

You guys are total jerks in Dreamland.

4 comments:

  1. I had a dream like that a few days ago...I dreamed that I did not know I was pregnant until I went into labor, and when I had the baby, it looked like my current partner, but when I counted (in my dream) the time, it actually would've belonged to my ex boyfriend. That caused me some shock when I woke up that morning.

    Turns out it was an "anxiety" dream, relating to some very stressful shit going on at work, and the fact that my clinic won't renew my birth control for another week. *grumbles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I'm relieved that I'm not the only one having that dream. I guess at least I don't have people coming by and saying I'm stupid though. Like you didn't know it was stupid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, but when I'm awake I apologize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We still love you Holly.
    Even when we're telling you off in your dreams.
    If we didn't care, we wouldn't bother!

    Boy or Girl?

    ReplyDelete