Day 2: List your kinks.
I'm more like "confronting the physicality of my own flesh," and that's great for poetry readings, not so much for actually figuring out what the fuck I'm going to do tonight.
I also say "I don't know yet; I'm still discovering" a lot. I've been in the scene for, shit, seven years now, and I still feel like a newcomer when I see just how much is out there. Or a kid in a candy shop, and I'm too caught up in "I want to try one of everything!" to start narrowing myself down.
And secretly, part of the reason I get all "I like almost everything, really I'm just into this for the philosophy" is that I do have some specific kinks, but I feel weirdly embarrassed and shy about them. Like saying "I like to be dominated" is vague and sanitized enough to feel totally chill, but when I get too close to what really makes me squirm in my pants, saying "I like to get threatened that someone will shove a huge thing up my ass" gets uncomfortable.
Not so uncomfortable that I won't do it, though! So, in no particular order:
1. Biting, punching, wrestling, and other forms of no-tools SM. On a physical level I like flogging, but I liiiike skin-to-skin rough body play.
2. Things in my bum. Like, a lot. Like, I don't talk about this much because I know that if I get started I'm going to start sounding weird as it progresses from "oh yeah, anal sex, lots of people are into that" to "no, you don't understand, I would put a traffic cone in my ass if I could."
3. Related but not totally overlapping: the general concept of putting way too much phallic object in way too little orifice. Again, it gets weird fast--I don't just mean "big dicks," I mean "...maybe two traffic cones."
4. Being held down and forced to do things, assuming that the things are exactly what I wanted to do anyway. Inclusive of when I feel like doing them and who I want to do them with. This all hinges on a very generous interpretation of the word "forced," obviously, but once we've established what exactly I want to be forced to do, the scene can get plenty rough.
5. Humiliation, but only in a specific way. I don't want to be told that I'm useless; I want to be told that I'm useful, and the top will be using me now. I like the feeling of being used.
It's weird how shy I felt about saying those things, and how "oh, is that all? that's not so bad at all" I feel having actually said them now. Kind of a huge relief actually.
Next up: I'm finally getting back to Fifty Shades of Grey!